Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summary of 23 Things

Wow!!!  I finished!!!  I learned so much.  I heard people talk about Facebook, Myspace, blogging, podcasting and the list goes on.  I would always say "I want to do that"  but never took the time to do it.  This class made you take the time.  Sometimes it was a lot of time.  I wish there were a few more instructions in some areas.  For instance, getting utube to post on my blog.  Even with all of the frustration I know far more than 23 things.  I always say that Mesquite ISD has the best continuing education for teachers than any other district.  We have some amazing staff development people.  I appreciate the opportunity to have learn so much over the summer.  I can't imagine taking this class during the school year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment