Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing #17

Last year we had a teacher that avidly worked with his students on podcasting. The students really enjoyed making the podcasts. They were very creative. For 23 things I previewed Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips. I loved the title. There is something about titles that draw the attention of the reader. LOL I like words so I thought the word of the day was fun. I also thought that it was interesting that a word can be dated. Like today's word is The Word of the Day for July 14, 2009 is grudging from the 1500's.

I think that the students love to hear themselves and watch themselves. They all want to be stars like icarly. Icarly is a tv show about a online podcasting show on Nick. If the students are given something to learn about then talk about they would love to make a podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment