Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing #12

I love the calendar. It will helpful next year. Some parents get so frustrated with their children because they never know what is going on at school. I think the children like to drive their parents over the edge. This calendar will stop the "I didn't know what learned at school today". All the information will come home in two forms, paper and over the Internet. Also, this is another conversation starter for the parents. Instead of asking what did you do today they will be able to ask specific questions about their day. I just have to make daily time to keep up with this blog. Hopefully, this summer I can create a new blogging habit.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right about making time to blog. It almost has to be on my calendar before i do it. Otherwise it keeps getting pushed off.

    ReplyDelete